GenO Sales Representative (m/f/*) (GenO-SR)-21000ZIMPreferred Qualifications
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: German
Are you passionate about changing lives through technology? We’re not interested in your previous work experience—instead, we want to get to know the real you. That way you’re free to use every part of what makes you unique to learn, grow, and succeed. In return, we’ll help you find your calling and kick-start an extraordinary career.
Generation Oracle (GenO) is Oracle’s brand new career development initiative, focused on identifying and advancing early-in-career and returnship talent through a tailored Sales, Solution Engineering and Consulting programme. GenO delivers learning, continuous development and clear, accessible career paths whilst offering the opportunity to influence and help steer our business into the future.
Join us as a Sales Representative
Learn the fundamentals of selling! From harnessing the power of social media to wow-ing customers with your technical knowledge, our industry experts will help you become the sales leader you were born to be.
What you’ll do
- Learn how to create sales opportunities and maintain customer relationships.
- Actively develop your product knowledge in a range of Oracle Cloud technologies.
- Collaborate with sales teams on account strategy and demand generation.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of Oracle competitors and industry trends.
- Develop an understanding of customer needs in order to link them to Oracle products.
- Deliver exciting product demonstrations for customers.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 0-4 years work experience.
- High energy: You’re optimistic and resilient, always eager to interact and influence people.
- Agility: You’re a pro at embracing change. Your self-confidence helps you learn and adapt wherever you go.
- Critical thinking: You’re a natural strategist who can analyze situations, identify issues, and solve problems creatively.
- Teamwork: You’re a fantastic team player who also loves smashing individual goals.
- Communication skills: You’re fluent in English and German, with a natural flair for expressing yourself.
What we’ll give you
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- The launch pad for a successful, long-term career in sales.
- Fun and flexible work for the ideal work-life balance.
- An inspiring, inclusive, and multicultural community that values fresh perspectives.
- World-class professional training from industry experts.
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits that will help you do your best work.
First contact for prospects of Oracle business via inbound calls. Qualifies Oracle prospects and produces quality leads for the Oracle Sales Force.
Acts as the first contact for many prospects in Oracle business via inbound calls. Qualifies Oracle prospects and produces quality leads for the Oracle Sales Force. Performs database and record keeping activities.
0-2 years related experience. Able to demonstrate time management, basic telesales skills, and knowledge of Oracle products and services. Goal oriented individual with superior communication skills. Able to complete individual goals as well as work in a team environment. Demonstrated ability to communicate using technical concepts. Working knowledge of Oracle products a plus but not necessary. Professional demeanor. Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire