To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
A Solution Architect (SA) is a strategic position to our customers within the professional services organisation. The SA is responsible for translation of customer business and technical requirements into a comprehensive solution. SA’s are experienced customer consultants within strong interpersonal skills and broad business, technical, and interactive marketing industry knowledge.
- Lead consultative engagements with customers on the technical and business challenges related to their digital marketing initiatives.
- Complete Solution ownership from requirements gathering to solution delivery working with variety of technical / non technical stakeholders.
- Create, manage and present an actionable BRD/FSD (Blueprint) that aligns a customer’s business needs to Salesforce Marketing Cloud & associated products.
- Present high-level overviews of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud architecture and integration capabilities.
- Conducts solutions presentations and obtains customer acceptance to solution design. Guides customer through Solution deployment
- Managing multiple client engagements and work with associated team members.
- Actively participate in the community delivering reusable assets, success stories and helping the community grow.
- Support Account Executives and Go To Market teams with sales opportunities by validating solutions & identifying opportunities in existing accounts.
- Travels to client sites for onsite discovery and solutions presentations. Not expected to exceed 50%
- Demonstrable experience of solution design & technical delivery of SAAS platforms / equivalent.
- Experience leading customer facing discovery sessions to conceptualise and design complex business solutions.
- Experience documenting customer problems and software solutions using BRDs\FSDs, wireframes, diagrams, workflows and mockups.
- Excellent presentation and verbal skills with technical, non-technical, end-user, and executive audiences
- Past experience developing SQL with a RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL Server
- Strong understanding of SOAP APIs, REST APIs and integration architectures.
- Familiarity with SDLC methodologies including requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
- Understanding of sales process and methodologies preferred.
- Experience in the interactive marketing industry preferred but not essential.
- Business Level Proficiency in both German and English Language.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Pay Transparency Policy Statement – The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.