indasys IT Systemhaus AG
in Stuttgart or 100% Remote
The indasys IT Systemhaus Group offers productivity-enhancing IT solutions to companies and public sector institutions. The services range from cloud and hosting services to standard IT solutions and hardware repairs.
indasys’ more than 140 employees inspire their customers every day through flexibility, professionalism and thinking outside the box. As an employer, indasys sees itself as an appreciative community characterized by self-confident willingness to perform, loyalty and customer-oriented action. Everyone is accepted, promoted and challenged with his or her special skills and thus helps to shape the success of the company. The successes achieved are celebrated together.
indasys is the main partner of world-renowned companies and supports them with their entire network infrastructure worldwide. The customer portfolio includes names such as the Höchstleistungsrechenzentrum (HLRS), Playmobil and many clinics
As a networkspecialist (m/f/x) you will be responsible for the planning, conception and documentation of customer projects in the context of network infrastructures.
On behalf of a regionally well-placed IT system house, you will advise customers and support them with the complex infrastructures in their various branches throughout Germany and worldwide. Furthermore, you will take care of setting up NAC systems, configuring networks and automating software rollouts
and recurring administrative tasks.
Your job also includes:
- Carrying out and supporting the implementation of network
Thanks to partnerships with many manufacturers and their great support, you will frequently participate in international events (in South America, Dubai, Moscow, etc.) as well as in regular highly qualified training courses.
- Monitoring of network structures and responsibility for the backup and smooth operation of hardware and software components within the network infrastructure
- Troubleshooting of switches/routers/network applications OSI 1-7
- Analysis, consulting and development of network management systems
- Taking over incident and problem handling as well as release management
What we expect from you ("must have")
in the field of computer science
- Completed training in the IT sector or studies
the field of network infrastructure
- At least 3 years of professional experience in
Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Very good knowledge of standard network technologies (IPv4, TCP/IP, switching, routing, network segmentation) as well as Extreme Networks and Cisco
- At least one network certification, e.g. Cisco
communication skills and a strong sense of responsibility
- A creative and open person with good
- Understanding of service-oriented action,
What we would like from you (“nice to have”)
knowledge through certification/training
- Willingness to expand existing
such as IPv6, MPLS, BGP, OSPF
- Experience in the system house business incl. an independent approach to advising and supporting customers
- Ideally, certifications from manufacturers such as Extreme Networks (e.g. EDS, ECS) or Cisco (e.g. CCNP or CCIE)
- Experience with technologies
- Understanding of ITIL
Do you want to be part of an IT system house that has positioned itself as a market leader in Baden-Württemberg through its partnerships with major manufacturers? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
- Great scope for creativity due to the holistic support of customer projects
- Family atmosphere due to great cohesion and mutual loyalty
- Regular team events such as barbecues or other events (virtual or in person)
- New modern office space in our own company building in Stuttgart-Weilimdorf
- A shared flat for employees who are relocating to Stuttgart, before finding their ideal new home
- Many other benefits: company pension scheme, job bike, company car and mobile phone
Michele Mastrilli will be
happy to answer any questions you may have: Tel. +49 152 34200603